Sunday, January 21, 2007

Media Checklist

1. I use the telephone probably every day. I call my mom and my friend, Lindsay
2. I listened to J. Patrick Lewis, a children's poet, speak in November.
3. Probably every day – Jaycie, Lindsay
4. I use email every day.
5. Over break I bought a Billy Joel CD.
6. I watched Footloose on TV because I like the movie.
7. I have no idea when I last recorded a movie or television program.
8. I saw Night at the Museum over break and I watched the Wizard of Oz DVD.
9. Country – that’s the music I usually listen to.
10. I am currently reading Memoirs of a Geisha and The Oz Chronicles, Volume 1. I heard Memoirs of a Geisha was really good and I like to read, so why not read a book that I’ve heard good things about? As for The Oz Chronicles, I just want to read all of the volumes.
11. January 12, 2007 – USA Today. I’m trying to stay updated on current events, and from that date, you can see I'm not doing a very good job.
12. I haven't bought a magazine for a long time...
13. The last time I wrote a letter was last semester, probably in October.
14.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Joel – I visited on January 18, 2007 because, honestly, I really want to learn the words to the song “We Didn’t Start the Fire” and figure out the history behind all the events and people listed.
15. Facebook – I really don’t know why. I don’t access it very often. Now I’ve got a blog for the Mass Communications class.

No comments: